CBLLC is a full service brand development and event execution company that specializes in spirits marketing, brand development, trade/liquor industry events and food & wine events.
CBLLC is based out of New York and has the capability to execute events and manage brands and clients around the United States and abroad through a vast network of partners.
Clients include Tales of the Cocktail, StarChefs.com International Chefs Congress, House Spirits Distillery, Frederick Wildman, Pernod Ricard, and many others.
Recent CBLLC projects include:
- Co-Producer and Secretary of the Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards;
- Event Producer, Wine Enthusiast's Red & White Bash 2014 (http://www.redandwhitebash.com/);
- Brand Supporter, Aviation American Gin (House Spirits Distillery);
- Brand Development, Denizen Rum;
- Founder, Bartender Yearbook (https://www.facebook.com/BartenderYearbook);
- Mixology Coordinator/Producer for StarChefs.com’s International Chefs Congress;
- Event Coordinator for Speed Rack, an all-female bartending competition for charity, 2011-2013;
- Spirits Event Producer for the CBGB Music Festival 2012;
- Lifestyle writer for Levo League. You can read Claire's pieces here.
A native New Yorker, Claire began tending bar at the age of 19 at one of New York’s legendary dive bars. Upon graduation from Georgetown University - where she studied Government and Theology - Claire joined the Absolut Spirits Company, Inc. (ASCI). While at ASCI she worked closely with both the sales and marketing teams on brands such as Absolut vodka, Plymouth gin and Cruzan rum. In her four years at ASCI, Claire found herself gravitating towards the event execution side of the spirits industry, particularly working on trade events.
Claire then moved to Contemporary Cocktails, Inc., where she managed the day-to-day operations of the company and executed major projects, beverage programs and trade and consumer events.
Claire founded CBL Liquid Consulting in June of 2011.