A native New Yorker, Claire began tending bar at the age of 19 at one of New York’s legendary dive bars. Upon graduation from Georgetown University - where she studied Government and Theology - Claire joined the Absolut Spirits Company, Inc. (ASCI). While at ASCI she worked closely with both the sales and marketing teams on brands such as Absolut vodka, Plymouth gin and Cruzan rum. In her four years at ASCI, Claire found herself gravitating towards the event execution side of the spirits industry, particularly working on trade events.
Claire then moved to Contemporary Cocktails, Inc., where she managed the day-to-day operations of the company and executed major projects, beverage programs and trade and consumer events.
Claire founded CBL Liquid Consulting in June of 2011.
Recent CBLLC projects include:
- Event Coordinator for Speed Rack, an all-female bartending competition for charity;
- Logistical Coordinator of the Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards;
- Spirits Event Producer for the CBGB Music Festival;
- Mixology Coordinator/Producer for StarChefs.com’s International Chefs Congress
- Lifestyle writer for Levo League. You can read Claire's pieces here.
Claire specializes in event execution/coordination/organization, client relations and bartender wrangling.